Current Size: 100%
News & Announcements
On Thursday, November 3rd, the Veterans Assistance Commission of McHenry County will provide an educational program about the variety of free services and benefits offered. The program runs from 6:00-7:00 pm.
This year's decorating theme is books! Choose a title, character, or genre as your theme!
- Register and pick up your pumpkin at the Library between October 7th and the 12th.
- Return decorated pumpkin to Library for judging between October 17th and 20th.
- Pumpkins will be displayed in the Library through Wednesday, October 26th.
- Winners will be announced Thursday evening, October 27th.
- Pumpkins can be picked up between October 28th and 31st.
Looking for something fun to do? Check out a Roku 1 box from the library and use your home WiFi to stream Netflix movies to your television for up to two weeks!